QUICK LINKS: HS2 | Power supply | Broadband | Transport | More industrial space
The voice for Park Royal businesses
Park Royal Business Group (PRBG) is a membership body that provides Europe’s leading industrial and commercial estate with a strong voice, insight and connections.
Park Royal, home to 1,700 businesses and over 40,000 jobs, is a major economic contributor to London and the wider UK economy. It is a centre of excellence for a number of sectors ranging from food & beverages to the creative industries, and includes both global brands and thriving SMEs.
PRBG enables businesses to meet, expand their network of contacts, discuss issues and interact with councils, MPs, law enforcement and other relevant parties. We achieve this through a programme, built around three key pillars:
- Business Support & Advice — our Members’ Area provides PRBG members with an online directory of Park Royal-specific resources. We also host seminars and summits with partners and stakeholders where businesses can access tangible assistance e.g. a Breakfast forum providing ready access to education and training providers or our annual Meet the Boroughs where you can engage one to one with council officials.
- Hot Topic Summits — we run roundtable discussions for businesses to share their views, gain knowledge and form a collective voice on issues having a particular impact within Park Royal — e.g., our Infrastructure Summit engages HS2, Transport for London, SSE, UKPN and Openreach.
- Accessing Public Bodies — we are able to connect businesses directly with a variety of public bodies, or through our events and webinars — your voice will be heard by your local MPs; Ealing, Brent, and Hammersmith & Fulham Councils; the Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC); Transport for London (TfL); the Greater London Authority (GLA); HS2; Crossrail ; and the local business hub police.
- Park Royal Events and Forums — we facilitate discussion and networking amongst stakeholders of individual industries e.g., our Focus on Food initiative, including both manufacturers and the extended food industry value chain, as well as more informal events such as the popular annual Park Royal BBQ – this year held at the Garden Film Studios – and our quarterly Breakfast forums.
PARK ROYAL NEWS
GLi is a joint venture between Patrizia and PRBG Member KSP to develop a portfolio of next generation logistics warehouses within the M25.
GLi is committed to supporting sustainability in Park Royal by developing ultra-modern warehouses. Their three new logistics developments will deliver nearly 250,000 sq ft of best-in-class industrial facilities.
Park...Read More »
The Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) is consulting on two planning documents from 28th November 2022 to midnight 23rd January 2023:
. Draft Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Charging Schedule
. A proposed Article 4 Direction
The CIL charging schedule is a locally set charge on new development which a local...Read More »
Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) and Ealing Council are excited to launch the Open Call for Ideas for the Acton and Park Royal Creative Enterprise Zone (CEZ).
The Acton and Park Royal Creative Enterprise Zone (CEZ) Launch was held last month on the 23rd September. It was fantastic...Read More »
The Money and Pension Service (MaPS), members of Park Royal Business Group, have put together an action plan which should prove to be a brilliant resource for businesses, particularly SMEs.
With National Pension Awareness Day taking place on 15 September, MaPS have supplied resources for the self employed and small...Read More »
Older Entries »
• The Mayor of London’s development corporation for Old Oak and Park Royal, OPDC, is recruiting for new members to join its Community Review Group.
• The CRG is the first group of its kind in the UK and was established for local people to have their say on future development...Read More »